Shee not catching gears in 2nd or 3rd sometimes

When I race my buddies (crf450r, and a yz450f dirtbikes) I launch in 1st and 2ndgear launches depending on which bike dirt race about I think 30yds. Problem I'm seeing is when I launch in 1st I shift up for 2nd and it some how manages to only go into neutral. Now in a 2nd gear launch it somehow manages to find it's way to neutral when trying to go Into 3rd. Now when I let off the gas.... Give it a few seconds it shifts itself into 3rd. As u can see this is making me lose what races I should be definitely winning. When I do the 1st gear launches and try to let off the gas and see if it will shift on its own it will not. Before I got this new serval cub set up it would shift great no problems. I did upgrade the clutch springs to a fast racing clutch so is it possible that I still can be slipping? This problem just started happening in the past 2 weeks now. Drained and redid the oil and still is doing the problem.

its not a problem with the clutch. the stock trans sometimes will do this when you try and shift at higher rpm's. the fix is a end cut tranny aka a modded trans. it removes every other dog and allows more time for them to engage. i hear there is one guy that has a super secret to doing this but i cut my own and it works great. a few site sponsors will do it or you could try shifting earlier or letting off the gas when you shift. i never start in 1st gear though 

make sure your essentric screw is adjusted correctly so that it fully engages each gear with a shift pedal lift or push.....

but yes the banshee transmissions begin to have an issue finding a "false" neutral when you start making more and more power.  Like said above...if the adjustments don't work....your gonna need to get your tranny cut.  The issue is not your clutch slipping.

Its not on the clutch its on the left of your clutch under your kicker gear. There will be a screw sitting in there by the shift shaft. The one on your clutch is to directly adjust your clutch, which as said above isnt your issue.

Oh gotcha the main clutch adjustment bolt. So do u think I should go left or right on the adjustment? An by how much?

That's for you to determine. Pull the cover, throw the bike in gear and see how far the gap is on either side from the shift claw to the star. Should be the same top to bottom