F/S-FRESHLY REBUILT BANSHEE MOTOR

MOTOR IS SOLD-THANKS ALL FOR LOOKING

DAVE

BANSHEE MOTOR FOR SALE THAT WAS REBUILT TOP TO BOTTOM AND HAS ONLY 1/2 TANK OF FUEL RUN THROUGH. IT WAS COMPLETELY DISSASSEMBLED, CLEANED, INSPECTED AND RE-ASSEMBLED USING ALL NEW SEAL AND NEW GASKETS. THE CRANKSHAFT IS STOCK AND THE CYLINDERS HAVE A FRESH BORE WITH .5MM OVER NEW PISTONS, RINGS AND TOP END BEARINGS. THIS MOTOR WAS PUT INTO MY "TEST" CHASSIS AND RUN 1/2 TANK OF FUEL TO CHECK FOR PROPER OPERATION AND LEAKS. THIS IS A STRONG FRESH MOTOR. I DO THIS AS A HOBBY AND I PROBABLY AVERAGE 1-2 MOTORS A WEEK. MOST OF MY MOTORS ARE SOLD TO RACERS AND ON EBAY. SINCE THIS IS A HOBBY I AM NOT FORCED TO RUSH THROUGH ANY PROJECT NOR DO I CUT CORNERS. MY ID IS rdr8cr ON EBAY IF YOU WANT TO CHECK MY FEEDBACK. RIGHT NOW I HAVE 2 BLASTER MOTORS LISTED THERE. I AM ASKING $1150 PLUS SHIPPING FOR THIS MOTOR. THE LAST ONE I SOLD ON EBAY FOR $1250. I MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN YOUR "WORN" MOTOR AS A PARTIAL TRADE.

E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION

THANKS

... MOST OF MY MOTORS ARE SOLD TO RACERS AND ON EBAY.... MY ID IS rdr8cr ON EBAY IF YOU WANT TO CHECK MY FEEDBACK. THE LAST ONE I SOLD ON EBAY FOR $1250...

There is no auction number for the banshee engine you sold on ebay and the only verifiable sale you've had for an engine is a blaster engine.

I'm not calling you a jerk, but you still haven't come up with the goods. Show us some pics of your super clean shop or the $1200+ banshee engine. Aside from the Blaster engine, all that you've verifiably sold is some nickel and dime stuff and some leathers.

I'm all for having a good shop to rely on here on the HQ but we look out for each other. Guys with new feedback selling the world at giveaway prices that can't show what they do, are just too good to be true. Until they show the goods.

I Never said that the 2 reference numbers I gave you were for blaster motors. Ebay only holds #'s in my system for 30 days and the last banshee motor I sold there was longer than that. The only reason I was telling you about EBAY was to check my feedback. I understand you guys all look out for each other and I appreciate that and also understand that I am the "new guy" here. If you want to buy from me or use my services-well I appreciate it...if you don't--well that's your desicion and I can appreciate that also. You know everbody has to start somewhere and my work work has all been done locally and I am trying to get beyond that.

SO, if you pissing on my cheerios makes you the feel like you are the king sh*t around here then more power to you. In case you are unawhare-respect goes both ways.

if you are legit and prove it then more power to you and your buisness,we have no problem with real deals on hq.frauds are a different story.we pull them out by the roots.if your intentions are pure you are safe.mail fraud is very easy to trace.

I know that anyone can say anything about whatever. Actually I wish I had the time to do that. So for everyone else that reads this let me just say that I appreciate how much everyone here looks out for each other. I also understand that I am the NEW GUY here. I don't bullsh*t anyone about anything. If you are interested in my work-great..it is appreciated. If you aren't interested that's great also. If you use me and don't like it you can post whatever crap you want about me, but don't put down my work if you haven't seen it. I know there are alot of scams and everyone needs to be cautious. I am not here begging for work. I have a REAL job that pays my bills. I am an enthusiast like everyone of you reading this. I don't have time to ride but I do enjoy wrenching on them. Take all this for what it's worth, all I ask is that you base your opinions on facts and not necessarily a bad transaction you had somewhere else.

... Actually I wish I had the time to do that...

I think that in the time it took you to make the 12 replies, you could have posted a pic or two.

Don't get me wrong, most of us sell something and we're happy to sell to the HQ team. We just want to protect each other at all expense. There is nothing I wouldn't do for my fellow HQ members. SO if you have something to sell, sell it but prove what you are and don't just tell us what you are.

We've had guys on here selling every kind of crap from NEW Trinity stuff 'cause his dad worked for them to expert porting work to new "take off" engines for $300 delivered to what ever else in the world you could imagine. SOOO I'd be happy to send some work your way just like the rest of us. ALL you have to do is DEMONSTRATE that you are what you say you are. Like I said I will actually beg you for your forgiveness. I just would think that a guy that builds $1200 engines would have a pic of such a thing.

HOLYMAN-

if you would like to verify the last banshee motor I sold on ebay then go to EBAY and enter #2427208556 into the search box. This will pull up the last one that I sold on ebay. I pulled my records of what was done to the motor and found my listing number.

Thanks for your concern

And how does this auction # prove anything I can give you auction # off something that was sold 2 .why cant you sell your stuff COD that would solve everything .Nobody looses you get your sales and the people get there products without worries. If I am wrong I am man eneogh to say sorry but you dont have one person backing you up so whomever buys from him beware and let us know. Also if you do sell one thing dont think that makes you legit scamers tend to set up the big hauls, :twisted:

If you are so interested in my replies and my posts you should read all of them. Because I DID say that COD would work for me. The reason I gave my ebay item number was because that guy asked for it. If YOU have a question for me I would be happy to answer yours as well.

Like I said in my other replies-if you are interested great...if not --great. I am only trying to provide a less expensive service. I fully understand everyone's apprehension. I am new here and know absolutely nobody here-so does that make me an a**hole like you are trying to represent me as? Yes I get defensive when I am called to the carpet by people that DO NOT know me nor my work but feel it is in their best interest to step on me. Like I said, I appreciate you and everyone else's attitude about scam's and looking out for each other. Unfortunately though I don't know anybody here and haven't done work for anyone here -so no sh*t people are going to be apprehensive. Have a great day and keep up the good work.

Somebady emailed me and from ebay and wanted me to copy their note so here it is:

"Hello I have a question .If you are the same person from the bansheehq forum selling engines under the name banshee builder ???? .if you are please post this in the forum so I can see and prove you are .I am trying to verify who someone is and they said this was their auction If not please let me know thank you very much "

this was sent by EBAY member id:nellewest

I am who I say I am and I appreciate you asking.

thanks