F/S-FRESHLY REBUILT BANSHEE MOTOR

BANSHEE BUILDER,I M WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.you seem honest and your replies reflect such.most scam artists cave and run when called out.but you must forgive our vigiliance.we`ve seen many beat artists try they re darndest,and have taken a few gullable souls.like holyman says we are very wary of new guys selling goods that seem to good to be true.how about this.re do your profile ,give us a location,make yourself more accesable than hq`s spam email system.it would make you more easily trusted.if our replies seem hostile you must forgive us.if you are on the up and up we have over 9,000 members,you could benefit greatly by being more forthcoming with your info than just e bay #`s with no active links attatched.understand what i m saying here?

You are looking to be more honest by the minute dont take offense to my email .You must under stand as nyuk has stated there have been a few that have been screwed by scammers .for what it is worth I will explain what I did I sent a email question out off the auction that sold the banshee engine and asked him to reply to it or if he was indead Banshee builder to paste the email in this thread. To my suprise it is here I am sorry for getting on you so bad and that I did not read all your posts .I never saw that you did agree to ship COD . You cant go wrong with COD you just need to understand some pics adn info about you are helpful I would like to see some pics off the engine and your shop 2

I agree with NYUK 100%. Communication and visibility is key. There are some very high quality members on here that also sell high quality services and products. We all know who they are and they don't need to come on here and say "HEY EVERYBODY I SELL STUFF". They have contributed in many ways and they have offered their productas and services when the opportunity came up. They have also never had a problem with communication and visibility. If I send David Noss an email I'm almost certain to have a reply right away. If I want pics of his product or operation, BAM It's there. Same with Alloy Specialties and others.

Like NYUK said, alot of punks have tried to sell stuff here and when called out, they tend to sound really REALLY stupid. Your attitude says you do what you say you do. But since you came here selling and didn't come here asking for advice or even offering advice, we need you to prove what you say you are.

Personally I'd like to see a pic of your shop and a pic of the $1200 Banshee engine you say you sold.

I'd also like to see a city and state in your profile and an active email link where members can contact you directly.

I don't think this is too much to ask.

One more example... There was a guy that was on here that said he did porting. Some even sent him some work. He too was a "professional" that spent hours on end doing the ultimate port job. The funny thing is, he was on the HQ 24 hours a day. When the heck was he doing the porting? And when some got their parts back it was evident when he did it... during the commercials between Oprah and Jerry Springer. The porting was terrible.

So I appreciate your apparent humility and your ability to stand up to criticism. Just show us a couple pics of your shop and your work.

We don't beat up on anyone that doesn't already deserve a beatin'

HOLYMAN- I posted this earlier to you-and this is the only picture I have of the motor. I keep the pictures in my system until I know the customer has it installed and is happy. Then I get rid of it and move on to the next. If you would like to see my 2 other motors (yes they are blasters and not banshees) they are listed on EBAY right now (#2436870782 and #2437328729). If you would like to verify the last banshee motor I sold on ebay then go to EBAY and enter #2427208556 into the search box. This will pull up the last one that I sold on ebay. I pulled my records of what was done to the motor and found my listing number. My id is "rdr8cr" on EBAY.

I will update my profile and I would be more than happy to email you a picture of my garage where I do my work. It's not much but it keeps me busy. Send me your email address and I will send one. I tried putting a picture on here of my banshee but I couldn't get it to work. Also the only reason I have been able to respond so quickly to these "thrashings" is because my real job is slow right now.

Thanks for your concern

well from this end of the world it is hard to trust anyone over there but after reading this post and doing a bit of digging i am willing to be a guinea pig

banshee builder can you pm me with some prices of stuff and ill let you know what i need and we can work something out.

cheers and ill let everyone know how i get on :wink: