Don't know what to try

oldskool

I just can't find the tune on my recent build. +4mil crank,64.50 mm bore, 34mm mikuni's. I started with330 mains and I'm at 240 now. Started with 35 pilots,now at 27.5. The bike is doing better on top,but seems to come and go. Coming off the line,it just wants to fall down hard. I'm running 19cc domes on pump gas. Is it possible for the bike to start easy and idle fine, then fall down under load with these domes. I guess my question is should I try 20cc domes? banghead

I have also dropped the needle to last slot, this was no help with the falling down coming off the line

Oh boy.  This should be in the jetting section.....but we'll help.  What is your entire setup.....what pipes, air filter....everything.  also you should be around a 27.5 pilot.....and no where near a 240.  Also what is your elevation.....and your kicking compression.  Im asking because a 19cc dome is a seriously high compression dome for pump fuels unless you have altitude effecting you that much. 

Pastrykiller, I got 139 right cylinder and 145 left side

Jereme6655,

64.50 bore

+4 long rod crank

coolhead

Rad valve for stock intakes. I cut the cones off of the rad vale and opened them up some

billet intakes with no cross over

34mm mikuni's 27.5 pilot, 260 main, needle clip now in 3rd slot

uni pods

timing plate set at +4

B9ES plugs

New OEM stator 1 year ago

pick-up gapped at .020

spark is there, but seems a little weak

T6 pipes( I KNOW, but thats all I have)

800 FT

Ported cylinders

I've had good success with a couple top end builds using stock carbs and intakes, minor jetting, but I cant get this one

Larry, I thought the comp would be higher also,BUT the cylinders did not have a fresh bore. I did use new 795's  The guy that cut the domes is a very well known builder. I'm not interested in putting a bad word out. I just thought a 19cc would be too small for my engine running pump gas.

Gonna do like pastrykiller said and try some 20's and close the pick-up gap

New plugs for sure Okbeast, I got three sets of black ones. At least I'm fat. That might be a lot of my problem. See I lost my last motor(very strong) due to running lean. I'm SCARED! LOL

only 139 and 145 running 19cc domes? wow. im at 1100ft.....running a dune/play port with 20cc domes and I was kickin 156 each side.  im wondering if your rings are so sloppy that your fighting blow by.  Id try closing that gap like previously stated to .018 and then new plugs.  agree on the br8es plugs