Year End Drawing 2012 Winners!

Wildcardracing

Weve had a few people anticipating this. We've done some of these in the past and hope to continue in the future. With the exception of the client of the year prize we put all of our 2012 customers in a raffle and drew names for the prizes. Here are the winners!

(Winner of the 2012 Client Of the Year, Cutomized Wildcard Jacket) Chris Rothgeb

Portwork of choice: Chris Benefield

$150.00 Labor Certificate: Chris Browne

$75.00 Labor Certificate: Justin Gwinn

$50.00 Labor Certificate: Malcom Fuller

$50.00 Parts Certificate: Craig Benfield

$25.00 Parts Certificate: Anthony Brousard

Odi Grips: Abe Slusher

Hoodie: Jeremy Hawly

T-Shirt: Joshua Barkus

Thank all of you who have done business with us over the years for your support and patronage. We hope to make 2013 the best year yet for Wildcard Racing and our customers.

Thank you,

Brandon and Shay Avery

Wildcard Racing and Performance

Weve had a few people anticipating this. We've done some of these in the past and hope to continue in the future. With the exception of the client of the year prize we put all of our 2012 customers in a raffle and drew names for the prizes. Here are the winners!

(Winner of the 2012 Client Of the Year, Cutomized Wildcard Jacket) Chris Rothgeb

T-Shirt: Joshua Barkus

this thing had to of been rigged! :D

Sweet deal. Since my first call to Wildcard I knew Shay & Brandon would be receiving most all of my business for future purchases. This team will treat you more like a friend than a customer. Thanks a lot Wildcard Racing