SRP HERES YOUR CHANCE......DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT SRP

DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT SRP

I tried to put this in the builders thread but its a shit show now.... So heres my call out..

15hrs of drive roughly for each party, 425 cc limit, no bar, no strut, na, no nitro, min rider weight of 150, suspended chassis. We run at lets say 3pm on Saturday the 1st of June 2013 @ Sand Mountain UT.... best 3/5, 10 mins between runs for changes, 100 dollar buy in right now (Im prepared to send money to whomever you would like to assure me will be there), 400 more at the location for a total of 500.  Heres the offer. I dont need excuses, or bs...... Yes or No. 

ALSO... If you want to run your 14 DM and we call it a 650 class (14dm being 650.1) Id gladly take the challenge on a 650 or under cc bike as well...

Ive tried this in a PM and got the dance. I will NOT drive 30hrs for you to pull your bs that you have done in past years. Atleast if we both drive we will both know we are there to race! 

IF YOU ARE NOT SRP PLEASE DO NOT POST...... 

Fair enough man. Id rather see you just decline than dance. 

This next offer is a bit far reaching for me, but Im assuming I can fly in and get a bike ready.

What about Leerjak the last week of August and the first weekend of September? What are you thoughts on that. Its like the 30th through the 2nd I believe. Is that something that you would be willing to sign on for with the same financial postiion? Its a much farther distance for me, infact Id probably ship the bike there and fly, but Im still willing to race. I can talk to the promoters and get a time squared away that we could run 3/5 with the same previous rules... Are you interested in that? Again, this is yes or no. I dont need any BS run around stuff.. If it doesnt work, it doesnt work... LET ME KNOW...

AGAIN.... IF YOU ARE NOT SRP DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. 

I dont know if you have noticed or not, but your success at the LS ride has been marginal at best. I will NOT drive 30+ hours accross the country to #1 dune race, and #2 dune race a guy who in that last years hasnt had a bike that would live through the weekend. Makes no sense to me. What makes PERFECT sense to me is you coming to UT, but you already tossed that out the window... So, I ask again... Leerjak?

FAIL !

Who do you think your are? srp? He had a good thing going, now you and I fkd it up. lol I couldnt help it. Damn turrets