2013 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK - September 18-22

locogato11283

.....make sure there is nothing on your flag either.....has to be just orange.

Thats the main reason i just buy them there. Last year i got stopped and sent back at the entrance gate because i had some writing on my flag....whats funny is that i ran that exact same flag back in 2001 at LS ( BHQ a.k.a RoostFest 2001 ride). Thankfully i had an extra one that was plain. 

Buts its no big deal though. Just buy one when you get there and youll be good.

I just called the state park she said the same thing.. but also told me ZERO drinking on the dunes and 3.2% or less alcohol at the camp wtf I would need 4 cases to get a buzz??? Please tell me this is not correct

Dont panic. It's easy as shit. The shop is feet away and will sell you the flags for cheap. If you ride at night you need headlight and tail light. The first time you go ride stop at the entrance and pay $10 for a bracelet. Some times theres not even a person working the gates and you just go ride. There will be beer all over the dunes. There is not a noticable difference between 3.2 and 6 point beer.

Your not gonna drink 60 3.2 beers as opposed to 30 6 point. The research has been done lol.

They have gotten a lot more strict these last few years. They will check your cooler on the dunes. They will also give you a dui on your quad but as you don't act crazy while your drink and riding you'll be fine. Not that I'm condoning it lol

Lol I dont drink except for at the camp fire.. more or less I was just asking cause I hate beer I drink rum and cokes. She said no rum thats why I ask. I mentioned wine coolers cause I could drink them she said they have to much alcohol too I was like wtf.??

We never drink in the sand.

The fuck face park rangers rarely come up to where we camp.

Fuck, we built a fire log jump in the middle of the road and Waynoka police thought it was funny.

Once you get down to the state park though, you better watch your shit.