****BansheeHQ Upgrades!****

OK, by now everyone has probably had some issued with BansheeHQ in the last week or so. We were instructed by Invision to upgrade the forums for security updates. After we installed we realized that the themes were not yet compatible. That really screwed up the forums and caused all the issues. Thanks to Lee's hard work I think we're back on track now.

Everyone will want to use the BHQ-Stability theme for now. It's the one with the blue bar across the top. If you want to check to make sure you're using it, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Change Theme." Select BHQ-Stability if it's not already. After Invision releases the new BHQ-Carbon version we will update it and everyone can choose which theme they want to use.

As far as the Shoutbox goes. New posts will be at the TOP from now on. Everyone will want to check their settings to make sure they are correct. Go to "My Prefs" under the Shoutbox. In the Shoutbox display order drop down, select "Older > Newer." Then click Save Prefs. Then refresh your browser. This will set your Shoutbox and will display new shouts at the top.

Tapatalk is back online as of December 8. Hopefully everything is good there. If you're having an issue, just post it here.

I also thought a Facebook style chat might be good for BansheeHQ. It is located at the bottom of your screen and will travel with you through the forums. If you do not which to use it, simply minimize the chat bar.

For anyone that would rather use the old forum layout, BHQ-Carbon has been updated and is ready for use. To get Carbon, simply scroll down to the bottom of any screen and click "Change Theme." Then select BHQ-Carbon-3.4.

For anyone experiencing issues with BHQ-Stability, the new Carbon may work better for you.

As always, please make sure your browser is up to date with all the correct plug-ins. Also, we have found that it is better to stay away from Internet Explorer. It seemed to be the browser with the most issues on BansheeHQ.

Thanks to everyone for being patient with the upgrades. I know that it's a pain when the forums are down. No one wants them to work properly more than I do. I just want BansheeHQ to be the best and most advanced ATV forum on the internet.

Tyler

For anyone that would rather use the old forum layout, BHQ-Carbon has been updated and is ready for use.

To get Carbon, simply scroll down to the bottom of any screen and click "Change Theme." Then select BHQ-Carbon-3.4.

For anyone experiencing issues with BHQ-Stability, the new Carbon may work better for you.

As always, please make sure your browser is up to date with all the correct plug-ins. Also, we have found that it is better to stay away from Internet Explorer. It seemed to be the browser with the most issues on BansheeHQ.