2013 BansheeHQ Dyno Day at Redline Racing! February 9, 2013!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will it be going down with the dyno runs? Any tuning between pulls? How many different bikes do you think will beable to make pulls on the dyno in one day?

Last time on the dyno I was told to run large gearing since I had no 6th gear. I also had to replace my noligy coil with the stock coil, It keept messig with the dyno.

Any sugestions?

How will it be going down with the dyno runs? Any tuning between pulls? How many different bikes do you think will beable to make pulls on the dyno in one day? Last time on the dyno I was told to run large gearing since I had no 6th gear. I also had to replace my noligy coil with the stock coil, It keept messig with the dyno. Any sugestions?

Bring your bike and put it on the dyno. Amount of bikes will depend on the whole tuning thing. I don't really want to "work" all day, if you know what I mean.

Just swing by and see what's up.

We don't have enough time to tune every bike. I don't care what coil you have on bike. But some coils do interfere with picking up RPM. If we can't get an RPM reading you won't get a TQ reading.

Yes I would gear bike if you want to see exactly what bike is capable of. My dyno tires are 19" and don't grow much. So gearing is a must on anything that makes good power without 6th gear.

I prob won't be using A/F if we get alot of bikes. The A/F sensor is 200 bux and I don't want to trash one with all these bikes. Plus we may have sometime issues if alot of bikes show up.

Should be a cool day to meet alot of people.

Should be a good time as long as we can talk green into staying home :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Best part of that picture is Cameron was doing a 300' race in that picture and look how far his tires are turned LOL