10 mill serval or cub?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daj ur getting trolled so hard u dont even know it! lmao

Sure I am...

And Matt Shearer is building your bike...no wait, you're your own builder, no wait...your friend Kevin, who you've trash talked the shit out of,just got motors dropped off of yours for him to fix....

But I'm getting trolled...LOL.

535 cheetah..  BUT

the 10 cub seems to run good  both will need port work to run well.  as well as dome setup and overall engine package to run right.  pump gas or race fuel..  if you cruise around alot  id say set it up for pump gas.  recently went back to pump gas on my rider bike  i like it a lot more now.  less fuel used  and still runs great.  had to switch out domes to work with the pump gas.  timing setup and rest of bike stayed the same... 

Apparently the definition of "troll" is not the same in this thread.

Yes, and apparently stalker status and flustered means call out lies and bullshit.

I think we need a new dictionary, the dictionary according to possum.

Let me help with some key word definitions and phrases.

I build my own:  I look for free help wherever I can get it...

Friend:  Person I trash talk but don't know

Weld: How the fuck would I know this one. I pretend I know how.

Shearer: Open Mouth, Insert.  Repeat.

Here's the funny thing.  Wasn't Gumby saying a few times that I didn't setup or run my motor the way HJR said I should, yet HJR has his two of his motors.  HJR isn't good enough to tell him how to set them up...but he'll go to him for port work.  When Shearer does port work as well.  But HJR doesn't do anything right, but wait....HJR does good port work on his motors.

Confused yet?

And even better now.  He's claimed to have the best builder, yet he needs to know port specs, jetting, domes, setup, etc.  Oh...and pipes.  Love that one.  He has his 10 mil cub at Shearer's to get fixed and ported...but he's asking others about what kind of pipe to run.

Possum, Gumby...are you seriously that stupid...and I mean, I'm talking Forrest Gump stupid.  I honestly think you don't know any better and are too stupid to realize that.

Some people play dumb pretty well, but you've taken it to a whole new level.

Well Just so everyone knows I decided to go with the 10 mill serval East Coast ATV is building the motor will start a new thread with the progress of each 1 of my bikes thanks for any info you guys have given

HAZZARD