Buyer / Seller Disputes. Seems to be a lot more than normal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandatory rules for future transactions:

1. Picture of your INTERNET screen name by the item. (Because it would be silly to use your real name.)

2. 10 day weather forecast for your area

3. Last 15 presidents of the US in chronological order

4. Your last 3 meals, not including snacks.

5. Price of the item + shipping + PayPal fees + fuel surcharge + time + materials

6. Last two addresses

7. Cell number, home number and number of closest relative not living in the household

8. Distance from sellers house to the post office

9. Current interest rates on home loans in your area

10. Last time RRL bought a legit part for his Banshee

Failure to comply with these rules will result in not a fucking thing, because I have zero fucks to give about the transactions of sellers and buyers.

1. Picture of your INTERNET screen name by the item. (Because it would be silly to use your real name.)

5. Price of the item + shipping + PayPal fees + fuel surcharge + time + materials

6. Last two addresses

7. Cell number, home number and number of closest relative not living in the household

Failure to comply with these rules will result in not a fucking thing, because I have zero fucks to give about the transactions of sellers and buyers.

Can we make a slight amendment to #10. I don't think it's fair.

Let's change it to: 10. Last time RRL bought anything for his Banshee and didn't complain about it for 12 months straight, every day.

I will be the first to agree that this forum is close knit. It's a dog eat dog environment and you have to have tough skin. It only takes one person to bash you before other join in.

I have sold and bought on this site and never scammed anyone. All transaction went smooth and if not, Bhq sellers were willing to work things out. I don't have the buyer seller feedback as some of the other members here but a lot of them have my number and no complaints.

On a side note, consider anything a gamble. She may be smoking hot but has a raging case of the clap.....you won't know till after you get it.

Edited by Pastrykiller

6. Last two addresses

Not gonna lie, that's some funny shit.