New wheels, what's your take?

rjdgriff

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm idk I like your bike though a lot haha... Sell the bead locks and stick with orig's and invest in some trail techs or something... Either way though ur bike is prob one i my fav bikes on here lol

U make no sense. Keep the hipers. Sell those wack ass alum rims and then u will have enough to get some decent headlights. Don't get rid of 1 of the best mods on that bike to facilitate buying some $150 lights

He is full of shit. He knows which 1 looks better. He just wanted to show off his new stuff. If you don't think the hipers look better then you obviously have horrible taste.

Ok valid point, I love the looks of the hipers, but I also love the looks of shine! I'm just trying to decide what my take is on the black wheels I guess... The black is growing on me, but I will always love a good polished look

U make no sense. Keep the hipers. Sell those wack ass alum rims and then u will have enough to get some decent headlights. Don't get rid of 1 of the best mods on that bike to facilitate buying some $150 lights

I'm keeping both sets of wheels either way, nothing like having some good backup shoes