what kind if cylinders are these?

Yep its a cranker. Rotax (in the case 583cc) snowmobile cylds that are grafted with a PILE of work to a banshee case. These were rotary valve motors. At anyrate they were built years ago in an attempt to make bigger motors. They are still cool simply because of what they are but most small cub motors will outrun them with little problems. The 670s are around also and arent much better. Is it for sale?

Yep its a cranker. Rotax (in the case 583cc) snowmobile cylds that are grafted with a PILE of work to a banshee case. These were rotary valve motors. At anyrate they were built years ago in an attempt to make bigger motors. They are still cool simply because of what they are but most small cub motors will outrun them with little problems. The 670s are around also and arent much better. Is it for sale?

no just seen it on Facebook

wow, those are interesting. actually, the rotax motor is a 90 degree crank with one single big rotary valve, about 8-10" section, iirc, that drops all the way down about as low as the crank bearings. had huge plans to mod my 583 to a forced induction setup, before i got a banshee. the only way i can see the valve fitting on a banshee case is either reversed cyl, or with the cyls laying flat and the valve up. anyone got any links to some old leakenstien setups?