trying to replicate 2into1 sound

i really want to go with them for sure .. what sux is in maine there isnt many built banshees around so i have never ridden a pipe like sb inframe drag pipes. i have only ridden fattys an t5s .. i dont mind the t5s but fattys are alot better imo... i am also still on stock carbs so would that be an isue with these pipes also ?

thats great cuz then your have one of the best shees around where you are haha. i had fmf fattys on mine before i got the shearers and i love the shearers ALOT more then the fmfs. stock carbs are not bad at all. you can run 70hp all day with them. i ran them with my shearers no prob for awhile. got a good deal on some 35's so i had to get them. you will have no issues what so ever running stock carbs with the shearers. i would bump your main jet up one size more then what you would usually run when u get the pipes. at 85 degrees out my jetting was 340 mains, 27.5 pilots air screw 1.5 turns out stock needle in middle postion at a elevation of about 2-400 ft above sea level and running k&n pods. plug chop showed it was dialed in perfect. not sure where your from but due to the colder temp your gonna prob be at a 360 main to be safe. also not sure if you know this but you can not use the stock air box with the shearers. you have to use pods as the stingers go inward and wont fit with the stock air box. however if you want i believe matt can custom make them to run with a airbox but thats something you will have to talk to him about.

thats great cuz then your have one of the best shees around where you are haha. i had fmf fattys on mine before i got the shearers and i love the shearers ALOT more then the fmfs. stock carbs are not bad at all. you can run 70hp all day with them. i ran them with my shearers no prob for awhile. got a good deal on some 35's so i had to get them. you will have no issues what so ever running stock carbs with the shearers. i would bump your main jet up one size more then what you would usually run when u get the pipes. at 85 degrees out my jetting was 340 mains, 27.5 pilots air screw 1.5 turns out stock needle in middle postion at a elevation of about 2-400 ft above sea level and running k&n pods. plug chop showed it was dialed in perfect. not sure where your from but due to the colder temp your gonna prob be at a 360 main to be safe. also not sure if you know this but you can not use the stock air box with the shearers. you have to use pods as the stingers go inward and wont fit with the stock air box. however if you want i believe matt can custom make them to run with a airbox but thats something you will have to talk to him about.

ya thanks for the info man . i did not know that you cant use stock airbox with inframes. I can not run pods there is time s im in water up to the fenders ..are the shearers really light switchy ..?

ya thanks for the info man . i did not know that you cant use stock airbox with inframes. I can not run pods there is time s im in water up to the fenders ..are the shearers really light switchy ..?

If you have to ask then you really better do some research. As much as you say you hate t5s they really are a awesome pipe. They work well from stock up to decently worked motors.

If you have to ask then you really better do some research. As much as you say you hate t5s they really are a awesome pipe. They work well from stock up to decently worked motors.

i cant say i really hate t5s . that is what i have on it now . i like the pipe but dont really care for not having much over rev. my brothers has the fattys an they seem to rev a lil higher to me . im gonna switch pipes prolly this weekend and see how my shee reacts . i want to go with inframes for sure . now i just have to call matt and see if there is a way to route around a factory box. as far as the water thing wel when you get way up north an you come to a stream crossing an that is the only way to keep goin you cross what ever it is .. i have had my banshee in mud holes tha 4x4s couldnt cross hit it fast n stay on the gas

ya obviously where the fuck you get using a shitty 2into1 pipe. when the post clearly says silencer maybe you should do your home work an realize the difference .

dude. You want to concoct some some dog shit to achieve the 2 into 1 sound. I will ask again. Did i miss something dickhead??? Oh btw i have a dynaport 2-1 if your interested lol

On; the topic of the sound i think it is the pc 916 silencers are 2 into 1 and sound pretty cool i have no clue on how the dyno port sounds to compare it to though.

And on a side note dont let these fuckers get to you most have no clue except for what there builder tells them and are a bunch of web racers. I say fuck them all hahahaba