trying to replicate 2into1 sound

do you cry and leave your banshee stranded if it breaks too? yes people are rough around the edges over here but its all in good fun. if it was not for the forum ALOT of people would not know about the site sponsors and everything else the forum has to offer. and yes u joined because of the good info the site has to offer and yes there is the shit talking too so get used to it if your gonna stay. if u really like the sound of the 2-1 then go ahead with it. you know how it will be. imo get drag pipes and hear her really scream! dont take posts like this over the internet too seriously.... its the just the internet bro. try to understand where the others are coming from with built up bikes.... you dont see monster built banshees with a 2-1 setup for a reason. 2 pistons, 2 pipes, 2 carbs ect ect... you follow?

i

i have a redline built 4mill with dun/play port w/t5s . i have some what of an idea what built is about lol i know its no 10mill but plenty for the trails an by the way my banshee has never broke down yet knock on wood !!!!

Edited by 02bansheeboy

i agree the 4 mil is great for trails. i have one myself. if you would like some more topend power which will compliment your mid-top port nicely get some shearer small bore pipes. i think they sound nasty if you ask me. heres a link if you want to hear em

youtube.com/watch?v=EYrX3Bnfo9g&list=UU5HjRHiKrhAfju_c46keNyw&index=5&feature=plcp

and heres some unstamped cpi's on a stock stroke bike with no porting

youtube.com/watch?v=NkvhIOrpGq0&list=UU5HjRHiKrhAfju_c46keNyw&index=3&feature=plcp

see arnt u happy u joined the forum now?? :headbang:

i agree the 4 mil is great for trails. i have one myself. if you would like some more topend power which will compliment your mid-top port nicely get some shearer small bore pipes. i think they sound nasty if you ask me. heres a link if you want to hear em

youtube.com/watch?v=EYrX3Bnfo9g&list=UU5HjRHiKrhAfju_c46keNyw&index=5&feature=plcp

and heres some unstamped cpi's on a stock stroke bike with no porting

youtube.com/watch?v=NkvhIOrpGq0&list=UU5HjRHiKrhAfju_c46keNyw&index=3&feature=plcp

see arnt u happy u joined the forum now?? :headbang:

i have always like the forum .. been here for about a yr an half just lurking an looking at dif setups an such.. this is where i came to settle the choice on who was going to build my motor cam at redline or jeff at fast or hjr . in the end it was redline hands down much easier to talk to an wanted to taylor your motor for your needs an not just sell u a plain 4mil cookie cutter over priced kit.. i contacted matt last week on pipes an he recomend to me to use his sb in frames . i have not gotten around to calling cam an getting his opinion yet so there fore havent orderd them .. lil on the edge they are called ( in frame drag pipes) lol an all i do is trail ride/gravel pits .

Edited by 02bansheeboy

cam is building my 10dm as we speak. great guy right there. dont be on the edge because of "drag pipes".... shearer inframe small bore pipes offer great mid to top and good over rev which will be good for your port job. correct me if im wrong but you went with a dune/play port because u wanted more mid and top end right? if so the pipes will compliment the port good. i trail ride my 4 mil with shearers all day long. some have had better fitting issues and some have had it fit fine but imo its a great pipe performance wise. give cam a ring he will tell ya about them. it basically boils down to what you want. if you want some more mid and top then the shearers are the way to go

cam is building my 10dm as we speak. great guy right there. dont be on the edge because of "drag pipes".... shearer inframe small bore pipes offer great mid to top and good over rev which will be good for your port job. correct me if im wrong but you went with a dune/play port because u wanted more mid and top end right? if so the pipes will compliment the port good. i trail ride my 4 mil with shearers all day long. some have had better fitting issues and some have had it fit fine but imo its a great pipe performance wise. give cam a ring he will tell ya about them. it basically boils down to what you want. if you want some more mid and top then the shearers are the way to go

i really want to go with them for sure .. what sux is in maine there isnt many built banshees around so i have never ridden a pipe like sb inframe drag pipes. i have only ridden fattys an t5s .. i dont mind the t5s but fattys are alot better imo... i am also still on stock carbs so would that be an isue with these pipes also ?

Don't under estimate stock carbs. I would start there and work your way into a pair of PWKs

By the way.

Welcome to BansheeHQ :)

Troy

i want to go with pwks have a set at my acess. but have been advised fuel econo willl go out the window hardcore. i ride will al 4pokes an the stupid bastards always have me gasping for fuel lol .. need more gastations up in the back country lol ...