Drag/Dune 10 cub build

possum

windy. im wondering where u got the idea of me having a vague understanding of camber and caster. camber was never discussed. i was referring to all that positive caster in these two frames from such a drastic rake. and the other guy thought i ment rake. (this frame and the other thread). i tried to be cool about it and agree with the other guy. but my questions are still left over there unanswered even by matt the suspension guru. if either of u knew the answers u would respond with a real answer.

and matt yea i was telling shearer how childish u are then the tierod angle comes up. and u still dont have ur facts straight. if i go +4 the steering shaft goes +2 = -2" behind stock location. if i go +6, its the same thing always approx 2" behind stock location. now can u remember that? now shearer said what problem is caused by a increased angle. and i said i fixed that by modifying the shaft. then he says, oh ok ur fine then. i said, exactly. now thats word for word so ur story is made up. like most of ur comments regarding me.

oh yea before i forget u were standing there in shearers room and while shearer was telling me how bad my motor was and was laughing at the domes that were in it. he told you all about the motor. then u say" i dont know anything about motors so ill just believe u". quote unquote.

so go ahead and feel like ur somebody on the internet. cause u have most fooled. but i know the truth.

oh and since u supposedly know suspension why were the shocks u took to try on jls bike so far off? they werent even close. ur just guessing at the setup like anyone else can do. but thats right im talking to a suspension guy that obviously knows suspension

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

windy. im wondering where u got the idea of me having a vague understanding of camber and caster. camber was never discussed. i was referring to all that positive caster in these two frames from such a drastic rake. and the other guy thought i ment rake. (this frame and the other thread). i tried to be cool about it and agree with the other guy. but my questions are still left over there unanswered even by matt the suspension guru. if either of u knew the answers u would respond with a real answer.

and matt yea i was telling shearer how childish u are then the tierod angle comes up. and u still dont have ur facts straight. if i go +4 the steering shaft goes +2 = -2" behind stock location. if i go +6, its the same thing always approx 2" behind stock location. now can u remember that? now shearer said what problem is caused by a increased angle. and i said i fixed that by modifying the shaft. then he says, oh ok ur fine then. i said, exactly. now thats word for word so ur story is made up. like most of ur comments regarding me.

oh yea before i forget u were standing there in shearers room and while shearer was telling me how bad my motor was and was laughing at the domes that were in it. he told you all about the motor. then u say" i dont know anything about motors so ill just believe u". quote unquote.

so go ahead and feel like ur somebody on the internet. cause u have most fooled. but i know the truth.

oh and since u supposedly know suspension why were the shocks u took to try on jls bike so far off? they werent even close. ur just guessing at the setup like anyone else can do. but thats right im talking to a suspension guy that obviously knows suspension

I'd respond....but your post is a shotgun of info....for me to cover all that territory would leave yamahaman and loco busting my balls because I wrote a paragraph. So I guess I'll let them answer it somehow...... :shrugani:

(I've been keeping them shorter you two...you could cut me a break once and a while.)  LOL

I'd respond....but your post is a shotgun of info....for me to cover all that territory would leave yamahaman and loco busting my balls because I wrote a paragraph. So I guess I'll let them answer it somehow...... :shrugani:

(I've been keeping them shorter you two...you could cut me a break once and a while.)  LOL

I have a short attention span! I mean come on look at my profile pic.

Windy, get Shearer on here. Straighten this shizzle out!

Hahahaha, this shit is too funny... "quote unquote"... Possum you can't decipher sarcasm for the fucking life of you, can you? When your dumb ass was in his motor room gobbling his cock and balls, and everyone wanted me to see the motor you blew up, I didn't give two shits about it, and still don't. You claimed for HOW MANY MONTHS that shearer was building your motor? Oh, sorry... I mean, "the best in the business" as you call him. He fixed your transmission. I don't build motors, and I could have rebuilt that transmission.

Do I build my own motors? FUCK NO, I pay someone to do it like 90% of us on here. Maybe you should have tried that yourself before my dumb ass believed you when you were talking shit about Wheelman's motor. I vouched for you, and went based off of what I saw with my own eyes. Now I know how you really are, and I believe wholeheartedly that you ran that motor lean as fuck, and blew it up yourself. I have apologized to Dave, and to Wheelman for my previous statements about that motor. I believed you, and didn't really know the kind of person you are. You are a flat out liar.

Do I know suspension inside, out, and upside down? Absolutely, which is why I am one of the best in the business. Am I the BEST? No, there is no way to measure the "best". I have built race cars start to finish that you would have to work your entire life, and then some to be able to afford. These guys don't throw $30k in my lap and say "I guess you're mediocre, kinda sorta know what you're doing, but here's my million dollar race car, just play around with it." No, I have a reputation in the off road industry that is one of the best there is... for a REASON.

Let's clarify something about JL's shock for one second... We took a stock rear shock and shortened it to 11 3/4" because we were trying something NEW, rather than using a Marvin Shaw. Something that has never been done, to my knowledge. Do you really fucking think that it's going to be spot on, and tuned perfectly while it's sitting on a concrete floor? How stupid do you have to be? That bike has only made two trips on that shock, and OF COURSE there is always room for improvement. We've tried 4 different springs on it, with 3 different riders riding the bike. Your lack of knowledge of, well, anything is painfully obvious every time you run your dick suckers.

The time you were there and I was fitting the shock, it was literally a gutted stock rear shock that I was fitting for measurement purposes. Did you really think a shock without oil in it, a stock seal head and the bike sitting inside a shop is going to perform well? It just goes to show how fucking stupid you actually are.

You REALLY need an education. Your grasp of the English language is painful. It hurts my head to read your posts. PLEASE, for the love of all things holy (since you're also a bible thumper), post shit that someone older than a 7th grader could compose.

Everything i said is still true. Jl's shock still sucks and I got the motor that way. end of discussion. Go ahead and run around in circles, back track and twist the story to make it "look" like you know anything. Im out!

Hahaha, JL's shock sucks huh? How the hell do you know it "sucks"... The bikes been sitting for 3 months with a broken crank. I've been there every time it's been run. Have you? lol

Once again, proving you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. 

Everything i said is still true. Jl's shock still sucks and I got the motor that way. end of discussion. Go ahead and run around in circles, back track and twist the story to make it "look" like you know anything. Im out!

So what does Shearer think of Matt? Does he think he's a fucking idiot too or is that title reserved only for you? Even I have heard through several different people that Shearer thinks you're a clown.

Of course why say anything when you're his biggest cheerleader?

If Mat asked you to suck his dick you'd do it wouldn't you? Be honest. Would you even unzip for him and pull his pants down? I bet you would.

Your fawning over another MAN seems strange to me but to each his own.

You're out huh? For good or just for the night? Something tells me you'll be back.