4mil super serval

AirTractor

Nope, but I have payed close attention to the feedback and dyno results. Everyone seems to be disappointed with the numbers compared to how they were advertised. 

I think what you are seeing,is people becoming addicted to power and realizing they want MORE of it.  Not a bad thing for this sport. What the Serval has over a stock cyl,si that once that addiction kicks in,you have somewhere to go with the cyls...not so with "all out ported" stockers.  Yes , a GOOD ,and i mean a GOOD set of ported stockers is right there with a pump gas Serval,but when you want more,the serval can be ported and still retain a "trail/dune" friendly power band. If you go more wild with the stock cyls,,you start playing the trading game.  ( less bottom for more top,than race gas to compensate ,etc,etc).

This is what i PERSONALLY have seen and experienced, by actually OWNING both and going though the stages mentioned.

BTW, sorry Airtractor for cluttering up your FS thread. Just dont want anyone to be scared away from your sale.

I think what you are seeing,is people becoming addicted to power and realizing they want MORE of it.  Not a bad thing for this sport. What the Serval has over a stock cyl,si that once that addiction kicks in,you have somewhere to go with the cyls...not so with "all out ported" stockers.  Yes , a GOOD ,and i mean a GOOD set of ported stockers is right there with a pump gas Serval,but when you want more,the serval can be ported and still retain a "trail/dune" friendly power band. If you go more wild with the stock cyls,,you start playing the trading game.  ( less bottom for more top,than race gas to compensate ,etc,etc).

This is what i PERSONALLY have seen and experienced, by actually OWNING both and going though the stages mentioned.

BTW, sorry Airtractor for cluttering up your FS thread. Just dont want anyone to be scared away from your sale.

His bike sold. I would not have posted if it was still for sale.

Nope, but I have payed close attention to the feedback and dyno results. Everyone seems to be disappointed with the numbers compared to how they were advertised.

In that case SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!! YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW SHIT SO FUCK THE FUCK OFF!!! And have a good day:)

ive always stated stock cylinders are plenty for a good trail/play bike.. no sense in spending the extra money for cylinders when you can do close to the same with a good ported set of stock cylinders ... in drag racing, of course a cub in the better way to go, so the serval is pretty much pointless...