methanol fuel

Do I have to drain the gas tank after every ride when running methanol? What else do i have to clean the carbs after as well?

I'm fairly new with the alky set up too. One Thing I recommend is changing plugs when it's time to purge. I simply drain alky and then add just enough mixed fuel to ensure it flushes out the alky. My bike bogs pretty bad until right before the mixed fuel runs out , then she comes back to life.

The entire process kind of sucks but it's worth it.

Troy

From my understandings, NO. I was told my a few people you did, then asked my builder and he said no. You can let it sit about a week (make sure you shake the bike to miz the oil again) before stuff starts gumming up. So a week I was told is fine, but anymore purge and drain the tank. I'm no expert, but I wont be purging after every ride anymore, or purging when I let it sit overnight

Oh I've let mine go longer than that, but I don't recommend it.

The guys i ride with have one of those differential lube bottles with the pointy tip they fill up with mix...shut off the banshee remove fuel line, connect fuel line to the pointy tip...hold bottle upside down and restart quad. squeeze the bottle to fill up bowls and run the alky out. then reconnect fuel line.