losing power when throttle is fully open

magnerslol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you definitely need to go get some new plugs second how many feet above sea level are you what modifications have been done to your bike and what jets are currently in your carburetors and what premix are you running in your bike I run 32 to 1 which is 4 ounces of oil to every 1 gallon of gas if you can get that information posted on here the guys on this site R good enough that they can get you close as far as Jetting gond help you get back to ripping it up as far as the

pictures of your plugs it looks that you're running really rich like I said get the information I asked you for above posted on here and these guys will be able to better help you

the mixture i think was 32:1 im not 100% sure from now on ill make sure it is though. how many feet above sea level are you i dont know what you mean by this. i think the jets are just standard. the air filters are k&n green ones. mods that im aware of are front fmf platinum series pipes classic fmf back boxes upgrading them to power core 2 silecers and k&n air filters the green ones thats all i can think of

take the airbox off and look in the back of both carbs at the same time and slowly open the throttle until its wide open. make sure both slides open at the same time and all the way

so i just rev the throttle all way back while its in neutral? ill do it when i get home Edited by magnerslol