American star a-arms

special06shee

American star makes quality parts when it comes to the yfz Idk about shock travel or ratio but as far as quality and looks they make a good product. Imo if your getting new shocks I'd have them built for those a arms and quad that you have with the specific weight of the rider. All in all that's how you get your best results out of a arms.. Heims all the way.. Imo!

Why did you opt for heims?

ASR actually uses better heims than the $3.00 ones that EVERY other a-arm manufacturer uses...

It's a shame that all of these manufacturers haven't quite figured out that they're putting their customer's lives in danger by using those horrible heims. I've tried convincing certain chassis builders (ahem) that I've done business with in the past about the liability, but apparently cost is much more important than rider safety...

The heims are defiantly way beefier then most set ups ive seen!! I was told they were kevlar injected for better reliability! Not only is the entire setup well build, the boys at american star were very nice and helpful!! I will be running stock travel elkas with these arm so im sure it will be a great stable ride!

ASR actually uses better heims than the $3.00 ones that EVERY other a-arm manufacturer uses...

It's a shame that all of these manufacturers haven't quite figured out that they're putting their customer's lives in danger by using those horrible heims. I've tried convincing certain chassis builders (ahem) that I've done business with in the past about the liability, but apparently cost is much more important than rider safety...

he is absolutely right. i just ordered a set of these to build a set of arms. the load rating waaay surpasses most others, i know its just a number, but a lil piece of mind no less. i called the guy before ordering them because after talking to matt, i was skeptical and also scared of cheap heims. the guy at asr didnt try to upsell them or even really sell them at all. he simply had all the confidence in the world and then told me in the last 10 years, he has only had one ever fail, that he knows of.