Banshee OEM Parts for Less Shipped To Your Door

I can save you a few bucks on the more expensive parts. Small dollar items the shipping would offset the cost.

Contact me at turbowrenchhead@yahoo.com with a part number or description on what you need.

I can get Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Can Am & Polaris OEM new dealer parts.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Banshee Crankcase #2GU-15100-01-00 is $640.90 after Wisconsin sales tax of 5.6%.

Though me $525 shipped to your door.

Edited by turbowrenchhead

I can save you a few bucks on the more expensive parts. Small dollar items the shipping would offset the cost.

Contact me at turbowrenchhead@yahoo.com with a part number or description on what you need.

I can get Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Can Am & Polaris OEM new dealer parts.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Banshee Crankcase #2GU-15100-01-00 is $640.90 after Wisconsin sales tax of 5.6%.

Though me $525 shipped to your door.

Get a REAL job

Get a REAL job

I have a real job. I do ATV sales, service and salvage. I also do auto service.

If you don't like my ad you need not comment. I am self employed and times are tough. Just trying to make some extra $ and save someone some $ in the process.

I posted the same ad in a few other boards I belong to. You guys are the only ones that have a problem with it.

Edited by turbowrenchhead

I have a real job. I do ATV sales, service and salvage. I also do auto service.

If you don't like my ad you need not comment. I am self employed and times are tough. Just trying to make some extra $ and save someone some $ in the process.

I posted the same ad in a few other boards I belong to. You guys are the only ones that have a problem with it.

You will catch shit here unless you are a sponsor, we support out sponsors. If you want to be a sponsor I suggest you talk to Tyler (locogato11283)

So by saving money....... You mean charging $400.00 more for cases then every one else? Or are you talking NEW OEM? Just saw that you said salvage up there and that you wanna have fun?

On another note, don't come to premium forums boasting a sales pitch with out ever at least being a contributing member. EBAY is waiting on you if that's the case. Maybe you could have slipped your part outs in the for sale section if you sounded like an average joe, but that 640 sounds rediculous for used stuff. Not bashing ya, just letting you know what it takes to be a reputable salesman on BHQ.

So by saving money....... You mean charging $400.00 more for cases then every one else? Or are you talking NEW OEM? Just saw that you said salvage up there and that you wanna have fun?

On another note, don't come to premium forums boasting a sales pitch with out ever at least being a contributing member. EBAY is waiting on you if that's the case. Maybe you could have slipped your part outs in the for sale section if you sounded like an average joe, but that 640 sounds rediculous for used stuff. Not bashing ya, just letting you know what it takes to be a reputable salesman on BHQ.

1: That example was for new oem cases.

2: Don't have a hot rods account.

3: If I could delete this tread I would so I don't have to listen to all the complaints!

Here I thought I might be helping another member out instead of paying through the nose at the dealer. Just forget I even tried!

3: If I could delete this tread I would so I don't have to listen to all the complaints!

Here I thought I might be helping another member out instead of paying through the nose at the dealer. Just forget I even tried!

And forgotten:)

You must have forgot the part where most everyone on here likes to be assholes.