2013 Banshee HQ Ride Sand Mountain UT

HMMMM. 27 hrs and 1750 miles for me..

Think i might leave after my old lady gets off on Friday, that puts me there Sunday AM. Vegas mon-wed If im not broke by then!

Then to the mountain(with a stop at wildcard headquarters for the hill setup rundown)!!. Thursday-Sunday pm riding.

Leave Sunday night, puts me home Tuesday some time..

This Might be doable..well if i can bring myself to spend $1500 in fuel..

Wonder if I can just use a motor VIN since my chromo chassis has no VIN? I can get a registration thru my atv association that may fool em into thinkin its state issued.

I would really like to go , just dont want my crap confiscated by Nazis.

Wanna make a plan to roll together? Maybe get Craig in too? Split fuel costs and it might not be too spendy.

Give me a shout. Rotax?

SP

Ok so been asked by a few people. Yes there is rocks all around the base they could uncovered by the wind mostley, They are mostly small ones and you can't haul a$$ through that area anyway so they never bother anyone. There are a bunch of bigger rocks around the tree at the bottom of the hill but you don't start there. The pics kind of make it look weird but it won't damage anything unless your Screwing off at the tree. We are going to be out there Thursday of Memorial Day Weekend it's a ride we do every year and we have a big crew that goes. And we usually Stay until Tuesday anyway so this year we are going to stay out there or we might join the vegas crew from Monday Night to Thursday.

But there will still be a few people who are there all week.

:headbang:

lol. as Shay said, there will be someone at camp all week. Those who'd rather not go to Vegas could ride dunes till they're sick of sand! Almost sounds more appealing to me :D As for the rocks, they are not exposed in 90% of the riding are. Where they are we just slow to a crawl. I've had the same paddles on my duner for 6 seasons with no tears.

-B