passion racing and sniper pipes

banshee332

I just wanted to give Jim from passion racing and Gary from sniper pipes a big thanks for all there help and dedication they gave me this year. With the help of the both of them I had the best season I have ever had. I blew my motor up trying to run nitrous. I called Jim that night and he said tear it down and check it out. I had to end up sending the top end to Jim to have it all checked out. He had everything fixed and heli coiled all my head studs and had it back to me before my next race.

I finished first in points in my one class and 2end in small fuel class where I only ran it for half the season because there where only 3-5 bikes that ran it so I stepped up to play with the big boys and dident do to bad against them.

Anyways Thank you very much Jim and Gary

Jim really is a great guy and I am glad to see him full time in the shop now. He really does stand behind his product and when he says he'll make it right, he does! I am getting ready to start my ice season up and financially I am ready to travel so I am getting ready to really see what this passion motor of mine can really do!

Congrats on all the wins this year Brad,not to mention the class title..... that Cub of yours is just damn nasty. I look forward to 2 class titles next year, your DMX is on the bench at this very moment..it will be equally as impressive.

Also, thanks for putting me up when I was at BBDR this year, you have a great family, and It was nice to meet you .

BBDR is kick-ass, it's not every day you get to see 2-300 bikes show up to race, not to mention getting to watch 1500HP nitro-methane bikes run in the dirt...you guys are fearless......keep up the good work, and thanks for your support over the years....Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...