passion racing and sniper pipes

banshee332

This is a "Product Reviews Section" and it's kind of assumed it's for people to post their personal impressions of a product they own. 

Bashing stuff here should only be if your posting your own personal disappointment with a product or even a service. 

There is ONE person who is posting race timeslips on a national level with these pipes and talking about his performance. If HE'S happy, then that's what this section is all about. 

There are other sections on this site for the other kind of debates on this subject. IMO This section is not a place for those topics to be voiced.

Brad, I think it's great what you have accomplished & your openess to sharing the info. Glad you seem to be the flag ship for PRE & SRP. You are great marketing tool for them, they really need to learn that trait for themselves. That's just my opinion.

Thanks Brain. Jim and gary are very bright guys. I stand behind them and there product 100%,If it was not for those two my bikes would not of been as fast as they are today, but I will not get myself in to a pointless and worthless pissing match. I have ran snipers for the past few years and Jim has been doing my motors for a while now. I proved that I can win with PRE engines with running snipers on them. So like I said above isent any sencse for me to get in the pissing match. The funny thing about that post is 95% of the people in these pointless post have never ran snipers. So how can they judge?

I agree, i was wrong to post a comment about a product that I have never used.  I got wrapped up in all the bashing and accusations about this guy and his trying to IMO not screw anyone over but try to make the sport of banshee racing better, even if there were some poor judgments or wrong doings after the fact.  therefore, I have retracted my statement and apologize to someone that I dont even know.  Good luck in the future with developments if your still around after all the things and comments that I have read over the past 2 weeks.

Thanks Brain. Jim and gary are very bright guys. I stand behind them and there product 100%,If it was not for those two my bikes would not of been as fast as they are today, but I will not get myself in to a pointless and worthless pissing match. I have ran snipers for the past few years and Jim has been doing my motors for a while now. I proved that I can win with PRE engines with running snipers on them. So like I said above isent any sencse for me to get in the pissing match. The funny thing about that post is 95% of the people in these pointless post have never ran snipers. So how can they judge?

I'm not going to say anymore here. I've voiced some of my opinion in the Builder's Race thread & more of it is coming (not that it matters). That thread really belongs in the Roostin' Room.