I wanna smash my iPhone4s

Loco, im not sure whats going on with your 4s, but every time i buy a song on the mac with the wireless motum, it gets loaded on my phone as long as im within 100 yards from my house. Ive only plugged my phone into my computer once (when i first bought it to set it up on itunes). As for the ios6 update, yeah my phone slowed way down. I also noticed that since the update, when im on tapatalk or the internet, the useable space seems to have gotten smaller. Idk.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the phone knows your trying to download lady gaga & Katy Perry lol... Just kidding. Try to delete itunes and reload it, also make sure you setup icloud it will save your contacts, pics, and various other items just in case you ever break the phone

Maybe the phone knows your trying to download lady gaga & Katy Perry lol... Just kidding. Try to delete itunes and reload it, also make sure you setup icloud it will save your contacts, pics, and various other items just in case you ever break the phone

When my 3GS died I was pissed, but ICloud saved EVERYTHiNG!!! Even all of my old texts showed up on my new phone. And all I had to do was push a button

Thats really weird, if the iOS version on your new phone is the same as the old one then it should sync up with no issues. I wouldnt update to 6.0, there is a good chance that you could get shitty battery life like some people report (including me). You can try to upgrade iTunes itself (if you havent already), no need to update the phone.

I dont know if you want to try this but.............(from your phone) Settings->General->Reset->Reset All Settings

Edited by VoOK