Calls at the wrong time

Dahl87banshee

Post up the worst times you hate being called. A couple of mine are while I'm taking a shit and when the fiancée is in the mood.

Discuss

It has to be 20 minutes after i went to bed. Your in the sleep zone and then BAM, could we ask you a few questions about your current satellite service provider. That shit sucks.

TON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my favorite time is when the old lady is being bitchy, I typically turn that call into me having to go do something for the next few hours lol. I hate getting called the most when I'm on a roof tho, that just annoys me to know end. It's like come on ppl I'm fucking working, get a life

Any time before 10:00 am on a saturday!

I like to sleep in that one day of the week.

People who call before 10 get a real earfull.

So 10:01 is cool then:lol:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yep.

My dad liked to call me at 9:00. He did that a few times before I let him know the rules he will have to follow moving forward.

He forgot one time and I answered and just said "SERIOUSLY?!" then hung up. (Now he remembers and he'll wait till 10:10 just to be safe. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly prefer texting.. But I hate calls that go no where, I hate friends calling me asking what I'm doing and then nothing comes of the conversation. I haveone buddy who calls and asks how works going... Its like WTF, you gay or somthing, it work how the fuck do you think its going. I guess the time I hate most being called is when I'm hungover,

Ill call you at 2:25 Tommrow. Pronto.