What should a 10mil supercub put down on dyno

Yes. More than 79. A lot more than 79.

yea... thinkin the builder who built it didint put a 10mil crank in it! Also has less than 10gals of gas threw it. The gut who originally built it, his dyno numbers said 95hp with 35pwks! He upgraded to 38.5tms. A yr later he gets it dynoed by a diiff builder and it put down 79? WTF???????

yea... thinkin the builder who built it didint put a 10mil crank in it! Also has less than 10gals of gas threw it. The gut who originally built it, his dyno numbers said 95hp with 35pwks! He upgraded to 38.5tms. A yr later he gets it dynoed by a diiff builder and it put down 79? WTF???????

stop letting wannabe builders build your motors.. get ahold of Herr Juggs Racing and tell them what you want, he'll get you where it SHOULD be

If its got over a year on it, theres a lot that could happen to the top end in a years worth of riding. Theres a lot of hp that might be left on the table just in his setup - pipes, timing, fuel, dome design, reed choice, etc...

My 10mil cub made 109hp and 55tq with 35mm carbs.

-jared

You run alky right? Gotta point that out when you drop a number....

Depending on the tune, you can be way off. Did they tune the the new set-up? "Nickisgod" showed up at our dyno with his 485 cheetah and pulled 78.....but he left making 95.

I would think that super cub would be WAY off if it had the wrong crank. I don't think you would see 185 compression.....

I'm supposed to be making 110ish with my 4cub on methanol. Just to let you know. I'd think a drag ported Supercub would be 117-120 on gas?

yea really low numbers! I'm not askin for advise on which builder somone should use. Just askin for others opions! i got a 421 cub on alky that makes 97hp. Just seein what others are makin with that similar setup.

Where in Neb. are you ?? May be close to us...? A 10mm Super should be around 100+ hp mark on gas and 120+ on alky out of the box and well tuned.... These are rough #s as all dynos are different and seems so many people are using wrong setups here lately ie. domes , squish, timing , pipes , etc....

Most 421 on Alky will put out more than 97hp too, usually in the 108 + range conservatively! Again , maybe your on a stingy dyno, maybe no case porting, maybe inframes, so many variables......