Wildcard racing

CFH87

I dont personally have anything brandon has worked on, but he is a super nice guy and has helped me out on more than one occasion. He took parts off his personal bike and gave them to me just so i could ride for a weekend at sand mountain. Great guy and he has some fast bikes, so he must be doin something right!

-jared

Yeah he's been very helpful thus far with me wish all our other sponsors were like that. Gunna have my business for as long as I own anything banshee related, gunna be giving his trans a go also with a huge order of other parts lol.

i actually just got a N down 1-5 from him a couple of weeks ago. first trip on it was the HQ ride and it performed flawlessly. one thing i noticed compared to the 3 other overrides i have used, is this one had very positive shifts. in other words, i knew exactly when i shifted and what gear i was in. still smooth and easy as anything, but the feedback from it helped me alot. it is my favorite override i have used up to this point.

• 3 weeks later...

Brandon and his wife Shay are both very nice people and are great to do business with. I have only bought parts through them thus far but I will be shipping them my complete motor here in the very near future. They will both sit and chat on the phone and make sure you get everything you need to run. I have nothing but great things to say about Wildcard Racing