T5's OR CPI? Help please

erock1911

Im bout to purchase a set of pipes and CANNOT decide between toomys or CPI inframes, i ride mostly open feilds, dunes occasionally My mods: stock stroke, .50 bore on the stock cylinders mild port i beleive the exhaust port has been polished, cool head, no airbox.. What pipes better? i know the cpi has little more on top but i dont constanly run wide open i want it to run like a ape.. currently have pro circut platnums will i notice a difference?

Im bout to purchase a set of pipes and CANNOT decide between toomys or CPI inframes, i ride mostly open feilds, dunes occasionally My mods: stock stroke, .50 bore on the stock cylinders mild port i beleive the exhaust port has been polished, cool head, no airbox.. What pipes better? i know the cpi has little more on top but i dont constanly run wide open i want it to run like a ape.. currently have pro circut platnums will i notice a difference?

I think you'd like the cpi's

To what I'm seeing of the mods you got... I'd go with CPI's or you should look up snipers, they can hand make the best suitable pipes to match the performance of your engine. Just tell them the mods you got on yours and they will make it.

Much will depend on what exactly has been done to your cylinders. IMO if you have the PC's you won't appreciate the Toomey's, you'll see very little if any top end gain and will suffer a loss on bottom. The CPI's will offer a slightly higher reving power delivery that will also come on a bit later (with the right porting). The Shearers are going to have a better fit/finish than the CPI's, but they will come on a bit later and will rev quite a bit further (again with the right porting).

-Brandon