ATTN DEALERS: CONFRIMED SCAMMER FROM CANADA

blowit

Several months ago we had a few, IMO, dishonest buyers from out of country that have all but stopped us from shipping out of country. One suspect knew how to play the game and I found it strange that his address from purchase to later contact was slightly different. I asked about that and he said "that was his mother's address". I knew it did not sound right but we try to take care of our customers so I reluctantly shipped more (FREE) items on us.

I then noticed these FREE items just sold on ebay, brand new, still in package. Obviously there is little I can do when they are in Canada but a swift ass whoopin should be in order since it is people like this that hurt the parts availability for our out of country riders. Canada was smooth sailing for us for many years in shipping but it only takes a few bad apples to ruin it for everyone.

Anyway, I am just putting a word out for any other dealers or sellers. This buyer is from New Brunswick, Canada. I don't want to see others get burned!!

Brandon

Mull Engineering

Thanks for the heads up, Brandon. I have decided to only accept money orders from international customers. I will no longer accept paypal, or credit card transactions for this exact reason. It sucks that we are forced to do things to protect ourselves, but in an industry where there is very little profit per sale, we have to do what is necessary to continue to conduct business.

Unless there are possible legal repercussions, I would suggest, as Jesse mentioned, posting his name and basic info so those of us who see this do not get involved with that individual.

• 1 month later...