94BANSHEE

bansheemandan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow if you want to screw someone over that bad why even bother sending the stock tank???

Sorry man you couldve given me time to reply.

I pmed you already like as soon as I seen your msg.

I had my dad box up the tank and he put the stock one in by mistake. I just called him. Trust me Im as shocked as you. I had them both in the garage. He assumed I was selling the stock parts. Ill be getting your tank out tomorrow

Sorry for the mix up. Im away from home working so I had him box it up you have no worries It will be in the mail asap

Sounds like a honest mistake. I am sure the guy will get his tank he bought. I guess we should have ask how long he had given you to reply to his pm.

ok, i jumped the gun, i should of waited, he is sending the right tank, when i opened the box and saw a stock tank i never thought that someone could screw up that bad, i mean a stock black tank when it should of been a 5.6 gallon yellow tank, will post when the right tank gets here

• 2 weeks later...

everybody can check the post he started about me, look at pictures and videos

Yeah LOOK at my for sale thread

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158949&st=0&p=1387784&fromsearch=1entry1387784

He got it for $120 shipped. I gave this scumbag a discount as well

This guy is a scammer!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! He gets your item, then makes an excuse to find something wrong with it so he can try to

keep it and get a refund.

DONT EVEN BUY FROM HIM. Check the other thread where guys didnt get what they paid for!

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=147480

HE SCAMS AS A BUYER AND SELLER!! HE KNOWS THE SYSTEM WELL!

HE ALSO WILL TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO TRACKING AVAILABLE TO ANYWHERE IN NORTH AMERICA TO AVOID SHIPPING BACK. HE HAS DONE IT TO ME AS WELL AS AMERICANS

DONT LET IT SLIDE. STAY ON HIS ASS!!

Edited by 94BANSHEE