94BANSHEE

bansheemandan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bansheemandan got scammed by 94BANSHEE. Dan caught the scam in progress, and called him out on it. 94BANSHEE is doing this is an unwarranted attack on him.

I'm a sponsor. Trust me.

Yeah youre a sponsor..of scammers on here, pedophilia as well since your curious about my age over and over.

Yes, a real scammer sends 2 boxes at $50 a piece while only getting $100 from a buyer to scam him???

You arent too bright, guess you shouldve went into 3rd grade

Just step back a moment....

How would you feel if you purchased a large capacity fuel tank and recieved a stock one? Then you recieved a large capacity tank only to find out it leaks? Would you feel ripped off?

How would you feel if you sent out another tank coz a mistake via priority shipping that costs over $100 therefore not making a penny after sending a tank that DIDNT leak and a tank I had been using until a week prior, from a known scammer on here with three other guys posti g complaints about him but that I didnt see in time???? Would you feel ripped off?

Edited by 94BANSHEE

I see shotty pics and a guy who scammed three times prior and tried to save face after I posted pages about him. I also told him to post CLEAR pics right now of around the tank but hes scared to compare his pics to mine coz he fucked up the tank knowing paypal will force him to ship it back anyway