94BANSHEE

bansheemandan

...so I should side with a member who has made fifty immature generalized "spammer" accusation posts over a guy who posted pictures? The video was clear to me. I see the tank, I see the water. Sounds like you're going to keep demanding more until it is unreasonable for dan to meet your request, then you use that opportunity to shout "See! Scammer!" As I said kid, I call them as I see them. I see Dan posting vids of a faulty tank after you (actually your dad lol) sent him the wrong tank to begin with. A shady transaction here by both parties and your terrible business attitude has turned me off of every doing business with you. But, you'll just make a new user name like the others before you and fuck over some other unsuspecting member.

(by the way, due to dan's previous record I wouldn't consider business with him either)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys,,, this asshole is still sending me pm's

Fuck you scammer!! You think youre one of the boys again coz Ive been posting the hell out of the threads?? Think again motherfucker!

Hell yeah I pmed you bitch coz you think youre clever and will get away with scamming me

Ill be happy to tell you that youll be spending $50 on shipping back to me. Cant wait until you go to the courier and spend your pennies

Fuck you scammer!! You think youre one of the boys again coz Ive been posting the hell out of the threads?? Think again motherfucker!

Hell yeah I pmed you bitch coz you think youre clever and will get away with scamming me

Ill be happy to tell you that youll be spending $50 on shipping back to me. Cant wait until you go to the courier and spend your pennies

The funny part about this, is even if the tank had holes in it previously, or not... the one you're getting back is gonna have holes... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: