Fucking Moochers

DirtDiggler69

I have a mini rant I need to get off my chest , so I went shooting with a few friends and my bro from work brings this DB that has NO guns , but ended up using shit tons of ammo and didn't buy a single fuckin round !!!! I never met the dude , seemed cool but fuck he put more rounds through my glock than I did!!!!!! I can't say I told his ass to chill on the shit but fuck shouldn't you at least have the courtesy to buy some ammo to keep the fun alive? Or offer up some eats , shit he drank 3 of my waters !!!! He comes again I'm saying something . Part 2 just because I have a truck and yeah the tailgate makes a GREAT place to set shit , it doesn't mean you just treat it like Sanford and Sons and turn it Into a damn garbage truck . If you drive a car there use YOUR trunk lid , I couldn't even see half of my shit from all the crap that was dumped in a heap on my gate/bed and then the fuckers dumped all the trash in my truck when we were leaving , next time they're hauling out all the crap cause that shit ain't right .

I hear ya. Ammo ain't cheap these days. (Dropped $1,500 for ammo this year on our Memorial day shoot.) But if they don't own guns....how would they know?

Sounds like you should have got your ass hairs up sooner and gave them "The Man Speech"

You should have mentioned the basic man rules or even gone on to an etiquette explanation. If he didn't snap into shape....then you take the discussion to the guy who brought him.

You tell that dude to keep his boyfriend in line. Or just go out and eat after, and when the check comes, tell him "you can just get this and that'll make us even for the ammo" Then walk out. LOL.

I agree I should have said something , and I did give him permission to shoot my guns , but he took advantage of my hospitality , not gonna happen again . Since I posted that I called my bro Trevor and asked him to set his bro straight and he even said He was pissed about the deal and will talk to his bro and straighten shit out .

Knew a guy used to do that shit when we rode/camped. Drink my beer, burn my gas, all that. He don't much care for me I don't think. I'd let him "borrow" shit but made sure it hurt every time he did. He called me a dick quite a few times. Nobody else would say shit to the guy. Pitiful. He's about 90% the reason I had a trailer built that would only haul 2 quads.

Edited by dave5.0

I agree I should have said something , and I did give him permission to shoot my guns , but he took advantage of my hospitality , not gonna happen again . Since I posted that I called my bro Trevor and asked him to set his bro straight and he even said He was pissed about the deal and will talk to his bro and straighten shit out .

Fuck that. You set his ass straight. Engage Ballsack

LOL so now I get a call from my bro Trevor and he says his bro doesn't think he did anything wrong , so I asked to talk to him and let him know real clear that I'm a good friend to have and if you wanna get back in my good graces then food , drink and ammo is on YOU next trip and we better not run out of anything for a long time and he ain't Gettin a ride in my 4 by either . Next time I'll just handle shit then and there

Rant Over

Knew a guy used to do that shit when we rode/camped. Drink my beer, burn my gas, all that. He don't much care for me I don't think. I'd let him "borrow" shit but made sure it hurt every time he did. He called me a dick quite a few times. Nobody else would say shit to the guy. Pitiful. He's about 90% the reason I had a trailer built that would only haul 2 quads.

So this dude that you don't think likes you... calls you a dick and you let him drink your beer and ride your machines and burn your gas? :whoa:

Let me know when your next trip is .......Dick. :lol: