Dyno timing settings

I got my bike done dynoing and the paper shows the best performance at timing degree 7 above zero. Redline had it backed down 2 degrees which makes it set at exactly 5 degree for better kickstarting and quick start less likely to not knock the pin off behind the flywheel..

question here is can i knock it back up to 7 without any tuning since there was no tuning done when it was backed down to 5...

myself i never done any timing job thats why im trying to get ideas before i do it myself...

what do y'all think... leave it at 5 or kick it back up to 7 to get the true dyno power..

post-44068-0-62904600-1347549714_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind that depending on what ignition system your using you need factor in the base timing to calculate your overall curve.

That being said, 2 degrees isn't much and I wouldn't get to hung up on it being an absolute because of a dyno number. Dyno's are a great tuning tool but things change day to day (sometimes hour to hour) that will effect a "best" setting such as heat and humidity.