Banshee Ring Tones

I am wondering if any body knows where I can go to get them?

I entered in the searched and found the short thread on this from Sept. 2008. I wasn't sure if there are some newer and easier was to do this these days.

I am using Verizon.

Thanks !

I would just use your phone and make one. Should be pretty easy to do

That would be more annoying than people who have rap songs as their ring tones.

In the wrong setting cranked up loud of course.

I have a client who has a Formula 1 car shifting thru the gears on his phone and it sounds great when it's not set a max volume. I thought doing the same with my Banshee or another ringtone available would sound great!

To each his own............

That is some funny shit right there!!!!

Have you guys never heard of the crazy frog?? It swept the nation about 6-7 years ago, started as a ringtone then went on to songs and cuddly toys.

Was funny at first but when every person has it on they're phone then it was on the tv and radio!! Could drive you to ride a four stroke!!lol

That's some funny shit!!!! He's got a bad midrange bog in 2nd and 3rd but top end he's screaming!!!!!

So it worked for you eh? It was recorded off a video on youtube of a 421 banshee ice racing....i think it sounds good. Its set as my ringtone now....but i might make another soon just for a change. They are simple to make with this program.