Bro Crew vs. PA "fucks"

So Cal Suspension

All they have is come ride our super awesome hills. Could I do it, probably. Do I want to, not really. Maybe once to see what its like. I would rather tear down a trail with trees inches from the handle bars, carve out a near verticle tree shoot from a dead stop or slide a corner on a canyon road at 70mph. Different strokes for different folks. The coal monkies take this shit way too serious.

O shit I just let on that we can do more than drag race :o

Well then you would love the glen burn hills most of them have no run start with tires on hill and trees everywhere and and there steeper than sand can be stacked !!

So in sure it would be fun for ya!!

I don't take it serious it's just funny how everyone says its easy but they have not came to do it yet :confused:

I really would like to go to Oregon dunes they look fun

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All they have is come ride our super awesome hills. Could I do it, probably. Do I want to, not really. Maybe once to see what its like. I would rather tear down a trail with trees inches from the handle bars, carve out a near verticle tree shoot from a dead stop or slide a corner on a canyon road at 70mph. Different strokes for different folks. The coal monkies take this shit way too serious.

O shit I just let on that we can do more than drag race :o

Homo. lol

Well then you would love the glen burn hills most of them have no run start with tires on hill and trees everywhere and and there steeper than sand can be stacked !!

So in sure it would be fun for ya!!

I don't take it serious it's just funny how everyone says its easy but they have not came to do it yet :confused:

I really would like to go to Oregon dunes they look fun

Never said it was easy. Its you all that keep saying "sand is easy, come ride coal".

Besides I can't go scratching up my pretty bro bike!