Bro Crew vs. PA "fucks"

So Cal Suspension

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna get into a pissing match here but.. The (pa fucks) would love for you guys to come out .. Our "coal crew" vs your "bro crew"

We would take that challenge any day of the week.!!!

Let's make it happen you all keep saying its so easy bla bla bla come on and show us!!!

I know this whole thread was just started to "stir the pot for say" but figured I would post and accept the challenge if anyone wants to show up!!

Friendly competition is what makes climbing so much fun. It is hard to find individuals at the level of the Banshee crew that ride in the Pa coal region to play with.

If any out of towners are making the trip, they will not not be disappointed. I have climbed with this group on a two wheeler and it was a privilege :notworthy: to have been included in their group rides.

Don

PS. I will take no prisoners if anyone wants to join us on two wheels. Ha Ha

I am a fellow coal climber, I have yet to see a sand hill as challenging as the coal hills. If anybody has any links to one i would enjoy to see it. I would love to come ride in the sand, always wanted to since i was a kid, but it just looks like fun.

beer.gif