Beware Craigslist sellers

Damn man that sucks to get jacked for a bike like that, especially when you bring someone with you. I guess us east coast guys will have to start selling all of our parts and bikes in the local police station parking lots for extra safety. Those guys who stole his bike need to be in prison for life.

yea i had the gas siphoned out of all my atv/atc's more than twice already... People must be "special" up here cause the 5 gal can was sitting 2 feet from my banshee full of fuel and still was the next day. But everything else was bone dry. That sucks about them stealing it like that, i would be at the police station everyday trying to do something.

I have a alarm lock I bought off eBay for 40 bucks, it looks like a tiny braided cable with a head unit, when you cut it, it makes a loud noise obviously. I hide the unit in the bike so It just looks like a cheap cable. If It doesn't scare them away it'll get the dogs going nuts or give you a shot at stopping the theif.

Edited by VictorK

Damn I hate scum like that. Words cant express how much I hate them. I feel bad for dude cause he trusted these assholes and got burnt Bigtime. Then people go on to think to bring their gun in cirten transactions and something like this happens and they end up going to jail for shooting someone whos only goal was to steal at any cost.

What Goes around comes around. This is TRUTH!

its 2500. take the L and drop it. shouldnt have delivered to someone near yankee statium at night, or even at all. at least no one got hurt. i wouldnt even pursue it, they have the addy off the regi. this is why i am very careful when im selling a bike/ski w.e. on craigslist, and usually have one of my boys who is off duty and strapped with me. shit still sucks tho.