ATV Liquidation !

Colby

Thinning out my garage. Got some things i need to get done. All prices are OBO and will deliver within 120 miles of 73942.

4mil stock cylinders, drag ported by HJR. .030 overbore. Cool head, 23cc domes, V force, +6 swingarm, marvin shaw 13.5 on the front, R1 rear shock, brand new 35mm PWK's, sb CPI inframes.. hasnt even had a full tank of gas through it. $3500

Buildcomplete.jpg

16mil cheetah Built/Ported by Nate MCcoy, stock cases, billet crank, 39mm PWK's (alcohol) UPP intakes 14 stagrd extremes, +12" arm, 130+ horsepower,k have about 30 gallons of alcohol will give to the buyer. $4600

Cheetah1.jpg

2011 Kawasaki Teryx. 37 hrs, half windhsield, 20 hrs inspection servince including oil/filter change, front/rear differntial fluid change, check spark plug gap, check belt check radiator fluid was all done. Only used to pull broken bikes back to the campground. Teransferable warranty with approx. 4 years left. $9500

Teryx1.jpg

2008 Special Edition YFZ 450. Dasa Classic, FCI intake, Cam Mod. $3500

08YFZSE.jpg

Riight? Talkers and dreamers .... That's a really good price I'm surprised it hasn't sold that shit would be gone if it was out here in cali

He is right

a buddy of mine just spent 3G on a 99 with t6 pipes, plastics are beat to hell. No paddles or extras.