Installing Baby cub and crank

Finch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. How many acres? Wonder if its worth the 12-14 hour drive to check it out??

yes, that and St Anthony in Idaho rock!

Do any of you guys recomend a pingle for this setup? i know i need a billet basket my stocker was already starting to grove. The mattoon ones any good? Also checked comp this morning 120 both sides figures throwing used pistons and rings in there but i bumped the comp up to 7 seems to run better see how it hold up shooting the hill when i go out.

Very nice. How many acres? Wonder if its worth the 12-14 hour drive to check it out??

Hey jeff! It might be worth the drive, it depends on what you're looking for. I'll shoot you some pics in a PM to show ya more of the place. If you do make it to seminoe, you're only about 2hrs from KP, so you could do a two-dune trip. I'll hit ya up with a PM later tonight.

-Jared

Do any of you guys recomend a pingle for this setup? i know i need a billet basket my stocker was already starting to grove. The mattoon ones any good? Also checked comp this morning 120 both sides figures throwing used pistons and rings in there but i bumped the comp up to 7 seems to run better see how it hold up shooting the hill when i go out.

All that work and you used used pistons... Get a new top end in that thing and you will like it a lot more!

-Jared

haha i wouldnt...i drove 14 hours this weekend from Salt lake up to jareds only reason was worth it was hanging with him and putting my motor together. Have you ever been to Ls Utah?

that is worth the drive for sure.

You pretty much saw the parking lot. You have to get over to the big hill and dunes out back. It sucks we only had an hour to play around before I had to hit the road. Maybe we can meet up at KP and do some riding once you get that basket put in and a new top end kit for that little beast.

-Jared

and that "tired" top end gave you a run for your money. and ya theres an idea "thanks steve"

We just didn't ride long enough for that sand I left in your engine to do its magic. LOL! Yours did run good. I am glad that we only rode for about an hour for my test-run of the power-valves being blocked off. That really sucked. I am definitely going back to the power-valves.