sand to play in

old put-put

any one ride in central mo. Looking for somewhere beside st. joe st park to ride or drag race. building my first drag bike just curious where to do this in central missouri.

St. joe MO

Silver lake MI

Little Sahara OK

Leerjack in Patterson MO has a good drag strip.

where is Patterson MO? What kinda track sand, dirt, asphalt? I'm interested in trying this out, the only drag racing around here is goofing around with the very few people that have banshees around Jefferson City mo. I'm in the prosess of building my first drag bike, +4 421 cub by HJR Just got my frame back today from powdercoat, so still a work in progress. thanks for the info!

where is Patterson MO? What kinda track sand, dirt, asphalt? I'm interested in trying this out, the only drag racing around here is goofing around with the very few people that have banshees around Jefferson City mo. I'm in the prosess of building my first drag bike, +4 421 cub by HJR Just got my frame back today from powdercoat, so still a work in progress. thanks for the info!

Patterson MO is about an hour south of farmington or 2 hours south of St. Louis. You can type in patterson mo on google maps. It is a sand drag strip. Every time i have been there is has been top notch. They hold the planet sand drags there but i'm not sure when those are next. Search leerjack park on google and they have a website with contact info.

Change the title of your threas if you can to include " missouri". There used to be a place called planetX but I think they got shut down as it was just public or private land people had been riding on for years.

Change the title of your threas if you can to include " missouri". There used to be a place called planetX but I think they got shut down as it was just public or private land people had been riding on for years.

Planet x is about 20 minutes from my house. They did close it down due to it not being sand. It is actually tailings from one of the lead mines around here. The EPA made them shut it down to atvs.

Too much lead huh? I saw pics of it and I thought it was just sand. It was awesome looking. I think St Joe has lead as well but is under limits and deemed safe enough or something.

I think that's the case. I think on the website there's a story about it and when you go there they have little flyers in the campground bathhouse telling you not to eat the sand. Might say something about there being a study to see if any body has grown a third eye or anything from it.

• 1 year later...