Paddles for a yfz450

lastnline75

I run Skat-Trak Extremes 20-10-10 10 paddle on all 3 of my YFZ450s even the stock one, and both my banshee's. 20-10-10 8 paddles for the Blaster and Raptor 250.

we only ride Waynoka, always dry loose soft sand. Never had a problem bogging any of them. And wheelie them all,all day long. And I don't line them up with each other.

(your opinion may vary)

I agree with above, last time out was the first time i had my yfz, and i ran my duner tires off my shee. 21/12/8 8 paddles and it was too much tire. My buddy had some 20/10/8 7 paddle extremes and they were better. I think the smaller tire helps as much as anything else

• 3 weeks later...

I just ran a set of 20"x9" rim Sandstars on my ltr that's piped, intake, cherry bombed, and a programmer. These tires suck. Friggin heavy. If I do much more duning with it I'll be buying a set of haulers or somethin for it. it would pull these but it would burry itself alot, and you'd have to clutch the shit out if it in the lower gears. Just ugly.