Billet impeller

Ok here is my question my stock one is still in there, and I would like to upgrade.. I would like to go with a chariot ultra flow or mull I knot they are both good, the mull looks closer to stock and the chariot looks bigger and all cavities are closed by the shaft where the mull is open like the stock one I would assume the mull would produce less drag? But would it still flow the same?

My cooling system is all stock and gets hotter than I want we are not going fast alot of time but are really working the engines on the hills.

So I want to get a new impeller and oversized radiator and possibly a billet "water pump" gear from mull

What are your thoughts ? I did search and did not find out as much as I would like thanks

Is it getting hot because of a lack of coolant flow or is it a lack of airflow over the radiator. In the dunes when doing treeshots, my bike gets hot due to a lack of airflow and a quick, speedy run across open sand cools it down. I also run WaterWetter, similar or same idea as Engine Ice. The Mull impeller is supposed to be engineered to prevent cavitation and their stuff has a pretty good reputation. Also, do you KNOW how hot it is actually getting? When I put my Trail Tech on, I was pleasantly surprised that the actual temperature when riding was not as hot as I thought it would be- actual temp was about 175-185 when moving.

Edited by bansheesandrider

Is it getting hot because of a lack of coolant flow or is it a lack of airflow over the radiator. In the dunes when doing treeshots, my bike gets hot due to a lack of airflow and a quick, speedy run across open sand cools it down. I also run WaterWetter, similar or same idea as Engine Ice. The Mull impeller is supposed to be engineered to prevent cavitation and their stuff has a pretty good reputation. Also, do you KNOW how hot it is actually getting? When I put my Trail Tech on, I was pleasantly surprised that the actual temperature when riding was not as hot as I thought it would be- actual temp was about 175-185 when moving.

I think it mostly due to lack if airflow. But I figure I should do the pump and radiator if they will help a little?

If I'm cruising it don't seem to get to hot but going slow and it hillclimbs it gets hot and will sometimes puke coolant out the overflow

Pump is good idea, gets rid of stock plastic pump that will eventually break. Same with gear for pump. I have both products from Mull on mine, good piece of mind and excellent quality/price. Aftermarket radiator wouldn't hurt either, stock is good enough as long as you have good airflow, but extra coolant takes longer to get hot. Just get cheapest one (radiator), they all come from same place (China), just different distributors. Have one of those too, looks nice and shiny and more coolant! Haven't had any problems with any of those products..