Banshee hard to start

Hi guys new to the site this is my second banshee but first one that I'm trying to get going. Here is my problem got it started after kickin the shit out of it finnaly started with the choke out then I let the choke in and it reved really high then died now I'm having a bicth of a time trying to kick it over again it has the Tors system on it I tried unplugging all the Tors stuff still no luck I dont know what to do

Idk compression just picked it up last night. I just had my brother push me and it fired right up ride it for about 5 min it was idling and running fine with choke out then pushed choked in and reved up high so I shut it down and then it fired up with one kick but was iding high so I shut it down idk I'm stumped all the T.O.R.S stuff is unplugged I think

Hi guys new to the site this is my second banshee but first one that I'm trying to get going. Here is my problem got it started after kickin the shit out of it finnaly started with the choke out then I let the choke in and it reved really high then died now I'm having a bicth of a time trying to kick it over again it has the Tors system on it I tried unplugging all the Tors stuff still no luck I dont know what to do

GET A SERVICE MANUAL!! Tell us the mods done to the bike so we can help you. Check your compression, do a leakdown test, get the jetting in the ballpark. You do not need new carbs, just get some jets.

Detroit as in the city or out in the suburbs.......there are a few of us running around in the area

Yea actually warren mi but I everyone knows the D. Well I got home and fooled around with the bike today kicked a few times no luck pushed it and popped the clutch fired right up had to have the choke out the hole time the it seemed to idle decent as soon soon as I let the choke in it revs high so I kill it then I kick it once and fires right up but revs high idk I'm clueless