Stellar?

I have a stellar swinger, we all know he makes top notch products. Seems like another company getting to big and cant keep up.

I sent him a email a few months ago, i was in a pinch and wanted a-arms and a swinger made for my YFZ and i never got a response banghead banghead

So i was forced to go a different route.

Be patient i guess!! His stuff is def worth the wait- bike like most i always want my shit back yesterday

Joe

If you want to talk to the wizard..........your going to have to wait in line.

Custom means CUSTOM for a reason.

CUSTOM = time. But it also means Quality. ;) My Stellar Arched swing arm is doing great! :headbang:

Sounds like a wcr case. Funny how all of a sudden everyone says its ok for someone else to do what they discredit wcr for?

NO! Tim posted on here that he's over booked and might not take new orders for a while. (He's willing to miss out on new orders to put his current customers as his top priority.) That's different than you sending someone your tranny and not getting one back till the end of the season. If you need it now and he's not answering phones...your free to order elsewhere.

If your ordering custom A-arms or a Swingarm.......you should still have your existing stuff to run till your custom stuff is ready.

The WCR thing is about people splitting cases and shipping their only tranny, then him not getting it back when promised.

Greg is a great guy who does nice work but just has trouble getting things to people on time.

Tim is a great guy who does excellent work and stops taking new work so he can focus on getting the products to people that are counting on him to deliver on time.

Once your lucky enough to be able to place an order with Stellar...you won't get a strung out delivery timeline.