Does your girlfriend/wife/partner like your banshee??

sneeky

does your girlfriend/wife/partner like your banshee?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the reason i posted this is because my fiencee wont let me race the bansh anymore

i hurt myself pretty bad last year and now she wont let me race or even ride where there trees etc.

i have pimped her out for some serious drag racing and am loving it for now

but nothing compares to flogging around in the trees!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife likes the Banshee because it makes me happy. She is afraid that I will get hurt on it, because now that she rides with me, she see's what I'm doing. We ride together alot, I just have to stop all the time to wait for her to catch up! :lol:

My girlfriend loves it even though she hasn't gotten to actually ride it yet... that'll happen this saturday (10/04). We got in a conversation that involved skinny dippin' and she said she wasn't afraid to, so saturday, on top of riding, she has to prove that she'll skinny dip. Now this is an official bet... and if she looses, one stipulation is she has to pose nude on the banshee, which she has agreed to. Seeing as how the forcast has changed from 78 - 63, and there's a chance of rain... she's more than likely not going to get in the water, much less skinny dip, so I may end up getting some damn good pics of her on the shee. :twisted: :twisted:

Lol, I'll gladly share, provided they're not TOO indescent, but i'll make sure and get some other pics that may be a bit more acceptable to post... not sure what Lee would let me get away with. :roll:

So what about it Lee... any objections???

P.S. BB757, she's not the skinniest (hate that anyway), but she's a long ways from being big, lol. She's that perfect 'average' size where you don't feel like she's gonna break in half if you get a bit rough with her. :twisted:

I think lee would say this, "If she was hot post them freely"

"now if she was fugly keep it to yourself"

For real though, anything thats revealing as in boobs could be posted but with a warning. And for ones revealing other body parts like a female organ ;) shouldnt get posted here.

Just my 2 cents but its all up to LEE