Does your girlfriend/wife/partner like your banshee??

sneeky

does your girlfriend/wife/partner like your banshee?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whelp.... went riding as planned, and it rained, and there wasn't pond that was suitable for the bet, so we called it off, I admitted I lost, and we went in the house and got a little freaky in the tub. :twisted: No pics on the shee though, but there's still some time before I'll ship off to basic training, so I'll see what I can do!

Damn is she sexy lookin on the banshee though.... *sigh*

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my girlfriend hates them too. " You're gonna kill yourself," " You spend more time with them than you do with me," " If you spent half that money on me......" But everytime we go racing, she's like " GO BABY GO!!!!!!!" I've toyed with selling them and she's quick to say, " No. I don't want to see you do that." ( Women....don't understand them for the life of me!) All we do is drag race, and she just doesn't get it. She does like the whole camping/riding weekends though. I had her a z400 and she loved it. Gonna have to get her another one soon. She absolutely WILL NOT ride the banshees though. She says they're way too fast and WAY too loud. She actually did ride it for about 50yds putting to the bathroom in Little Saharah, but I was driving and she gave plenty of warning for me NOT to do anything stupid. I've asked her to do some bikini pics on them for me too and she said sure, just got to take them!

Andrew

Well - I AM a girlfriend, and I bought my own Banshee after riding my boyfriends drag shee.......I'm coming off of a 440ex, and I have permagrin from the powerband!!! My new T-5's and filter/jet kit have really opened it up, and I have a blast. I'm going to be racing it at the dunes until I can't hold on anymore!!! :) :) :D

Lol, you're like every guys dream girl... a girl who loves quads, and wants to make them faster! My girlfriend loves mine, and is convinced she wants to own one as well, but if she ever does, I know one things for sure, due to seizures, I'm never leaving her side while she's riding. I'd be thrilled if she ever got one, but one step at a time, she's currently focused on obtaining her driver's license and getting a truck, so for now, I don't mind having her tits in my back while riding. :roll: :twisted:

hey 400grl

any chance of a few bikini photos with the shee or some non-bikini photos??

were not pigs we just admire the female form...... Its all about ART 8)

better to have tried and failed then to have never tried at all!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes my wives loves my shee's she just hates that she can't hold on. But shizzel can ride the shizzel out her 440ex. Last time we went to macon she was handing my ass to me in the corners. She's not scared to stick a wheel in on somebody. I turn into a puss when i ride with her, cause if i beat her ass around on the track, i'll never her the end of it or never get any again. The photos everyone speaks of she won't let me post them.