K&T performance

JDP421

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My motor was built at K&T. It's on methanol, first time ive ever dealt with it. I should have bought my carbs from Kim so he could have set them up. However I didn't so I never had a good tune. Now my motor is having a $1000 in repairs after 20 minutes of ride time because of my tuning. But it was a runner for those twenty that's for sure. :). Kim is probably one of the nicest builders I've talked to. He will troubleshoot with you until your ear falls off.

What motor and what carbs did you have?

I have 40 lectrons on pump, hope it'll tune easy. I've never messed with lectrons before, but anyone can learn right. It's just expensive lol

• 2 months later...

I'm looking to re-do my bike and I would like to keep it stock cylinder and stroke . A buddy told me that K&T performance made a 350 sleeper kit anyone heard of it ? Or know how it runs ? Thanks

ive seen a few bike made by k&t at little sahara and there 10 mill stuff is always great, but i heard the stock bore and stroke bike your better off somewhere else, i have no idea on prices or there sleeper kit?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

its all pref. bud if you like K&T id go with them RedLine is a very good builder ive heard also they all can get you some power I personally like East Coast ATV because of how they have  dealt with me you can have all the power in the world under your ass but you gotta know how to ride it right to be happy with it theres a ton of diff sleeper kits out there its all how much dough you wanna fork out i guess my next question would be Y a sleeper the wampus is talked up to be the sleeper cylinders but any body that looks at them on your bike that knows banshees is gonna know what they are JMO So why are we going sleeper style?