K&T performance

JDP421

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to re-do my bike and I would like to keep it stock cylinder and stroke . A buddy told me that K&T performance made a 350 sleeper kit anyone heard of it ? Or know how it runs ? Thanks

What you talkin bout willis? Call Redline man,guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Make sure the responses you listen to our from people who have actually seen or ran a Redline bike. I have a K&T bike. Its a fucking runner even tuned to shit.

specialblend07 user_popup.png : (20 July 2012 - 08:46 AM) asshair you ever ran a redline motor or seen one run

Asshair user_popup.png : (20 July 2012 - 08:47 AM) No sir, I heard camerons shit is fuckin boss

I gathered that info from locos post above and the one in Hillclimb section. And posts ive seen before.

Edited by Asshair

I gathered that info from locos post above and the one in Hillclimb section. And posts ive seen before.

In the past half year i have had cameron build me that 370 motor loco is talking about, and a 10mm DM. Both run hard and havent had a problem yet. Jetting he gave me was right on, and any other questions i had were just a phone call away. I have had motors built by 2 others and Redline has faster turn around times and does quality work at a fair price.

Hope my k&t 421 cub runs like that in a few weeks, and Kim is great to talk to and to the point, no bullshit.

Make sure the responses you listen to our from people who have actually seen or ran a Redline bike. I have a K&T bike. Its a fucking runner even tuned to shit.

specialblend07 user_popup.png : (20 July 2012 - 08:46 AM) asshair you ever ran a redline motor or seen one run

Asshair user_popup.png : (20 July 2012 - 08:47 AM) No sir, I heard camerons shit is fuckin boss

Oh, sorry. A good runner that is tuned shitty. .Got it

No prob bro, I hope I don't tune mine shitty lol